Hyde Park is the hub of student life in Leeds. It is a vibrant, enjoyable place to live that comes to life during term time.
Late night Sainsbury’s trips, summer street BBQs and the ‘occasional’ house party are sure to be part of your year here.
If you fancy a cheap drink with your friends, you can pop down to the Royal Park Pub or, if you fancy something a bit more edgy, you can go to the Brudenell Social Club for some live music and a pint. For those that enjoy a cinema trip, Hyde Park Picture House offers great student deals, showing the best new releases and everyone’s favourite classics. Needless to say, we have no doubt that you will love your year here.
- University of Leeds – 15-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett City Campus – 20-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett Headingley Campus – 25-Minute Walk
- Leeds Arts University – 15-Minute Walk
- Leeds Trinity University (Horsforth) – 8-Minute Train from Burley Park Station
- Leeds College of Music – 15-Minute Bus from Queen’s Road
Hyde Park Key Features
- Burley Park Train Station
- 24-Hour Sainsbury’s
- 24-Hour Co-Op
- Brudenell Social Club
- Royal Park Pub
- East Village Bar
- Hyde Park Picture House
- Hyde Park Book Club
- Woodhouse Moor