Headingley is an ideal and popular location for students in Leeds. The home of Rugby League and Cricket (we are in Yorkshire after all), certainly does not disappoint when it comes to being a student.
Living in this area, you can expect trips to the Sainsbury’s superstore, endless charity shop runs and even a cheeky Nandos if you fancy.
With a choice of 10 pubs, you are certainly not stuck when it comes to finding a cheap drink. Our personal favourite is the Original Oak, which has quite possibly the best beer garden in the UK.
- University of Leeds – 30-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett City Campus – 35-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett Headingley Campus – 15-Minute Walk
- Leeds Arts University – 35-Minute Walk
- Leeds Trinity University (Horsforth) – 6-Minute Train from Headingley Station
- Leeds College of Music – 20-Minute Bus from Original Oak
Headingley Key Features:
- Sainsbury’s Superstore
- Superdrug and Boots
- Original Oak
- Cat’s Pyjamas
- Charity Shops Galore
- Headingley Stadium