Burley is a pleasant neighbourhood popular with students from all the universities in Leeds. Its proximity to Burley Park Train Station makes it a particular favourite with Leeds Trinity students.
Late night snack runs to the 24-hour Co-Op, weekly ALDI trips, and the occasional tapas treat at Lupe’s Cantina Mexicana are sure to become regular features of year.
If you fancy staying fit and healthy, you can go for a run around the park or pop down to Exercise for Less for a quick gym session.
- University of Leeds – 25-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett City Campus – 30-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett Headingley Campus – 30-Minute Walk
- Leeds Arts University – 30-Minute Walk
- Leeds Trinity University (Horsforth) – 8-minute train from Burley Park Station
- Leeds College of Music – 20-Minute Bus from Cardigan Road
- Burley Park
- Burley Park Train Station
- 24hr Co-Op
- Lupe’s Cantina Mexicana
- Man vs Roast
- Vue Cinema – Cardigan Fields
- Exercise for Leeds Gym